End With Care Forums have been developed to offer a helpful, informative, friendly, and supportive on-line community. All are free to browse and read the posts on the Forums. However, in order to post messages or reply to our forum discussions, you must first become a registered member. There is no charge for membership. By registering and becoming a member of our community, you agree to abide by the following terms and policies:
1. Members will be thoughtful, courteous and respectful of other’s experiences, feelings and opinions. No posts which antagonize, belittle, attack or insult others will be tolerated or permitted.
2. You agree to not post any materials, or links which are knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
3. Advertisements are not allowed on the Forums. Members may answer questions but blatant advertising or solicitations of or for businesses or services is prohibited. It is permissible to mention services or products as long as the information is relevant to the topic, is not an overt advertisement.
4. Members may offer links to any other sites that provides information that helps answer another member's question or is of general interest to members of that particular forum. We seek to promote an open exchange of information.
5. Members agree not to post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless you are the copyright owner. This includes reproducing the full text of news stories, articles, etc. It is acceptable to provide a link to copyrighted materials.
6. With regard to posted content, End With Care is acting as a conduit, providing access to the Forums. Information posted to the Forums express the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of End With Care or its assigns. Our Forum Administrators will periodically monitor posts, but messages are not screened before they are posted. By using the Forum, you agree that End With Care and its assigns will not be held responsible for the content, validity or accuracy of any information posted by any member user.
7. We urge any member user to contact the Forum Administrators if they find any post to be infringing on their rights or to be objectionable. If contacted, Forum Administrators will review the posting and will take action as judged necessary. Due to the real-time aspect of posting to the Forum, we do not have the ability to restrict conduct or communications nor can we guarantee prompt removal of offending discussion posts.
8. End With Care Forum Administrators reserve the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your postings, therefore, you will indemnify and hold harmless End With Care and its assigns.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest